- Tours are available from April to October. For more information, visit our Opening hours.
- Guided tours start in or in front of the ticket office and visitors are requested to join the start of their tour at the appointed time, or forfeit their ticket
- Guided tours require a minimum of two visitors and tour capacity is limited
- Guided tours are available outside opening hours by appointment with Castle Management
- Although best efforts shall be exerted to accommodate most requests, tours for groups of more than 15 visitors and foreign language tours are generally available by booking in advance
- Children under the age of 15 may enter only if accompanied by an adult
- Services offered at the castle may be limited subject to events being held
- Smaller dog breeds are allowed into the museum under owner supervision